Sunday, October 18, 2009

Animal Memories (ScrapFIT #6)



I had a total blast doing this layout!!!  This is for a challenge at ScrapFIT (#6) 
The challenge was
1) Black & White Cardstock
2)  2 (no more or less) pieces of patterned paper
3) Distressing
4) word "memories" in title
5) Black & white photos

So, this is Joseph at the "Hoe-down" playing in the petting zoo
(yea, I know....I keep doing this subject..but I took lots of photos and I'm not done sharing the stories yet!!)

This also fit a challenge at Personal Scrapper (crop) to create a frame (I framed the black with the white and also doodled a frame border around the outside)

5 comments:

  1. And, you did it all wonderfully! I love the black and white theme too. Honey, I never get tired of cutie pies like that!
    blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO! Good seeing you again at ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wholy Hole Punchers Batman!!! THIS IS FABULOUS!!! girl I am diggin on this

    You so rock

    xoxox
    e

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SPECTACULAR layout you did for the scrapfit workout. Nice having you back :)

    ReplyDelete