Saturday, December 5, 2009

Inspiration - SOS "scraps" layout

I'm a messy scrapper...so when I clean off my table, I throw all my paper into one bin and my embellies (extra brads, pieces of ribbon etc) into another.  Please don't see the mess "oustide" the bins...but here they are:


I took the challenge to "scrap my scraps" and only used stuff out of these two bins....  I chose to stick to a specific color theme (kinda) and the ONLY thing I added was the background white cardstock. 


So grab those "scraps" and see what you can do with them....have a little fun and get creative.  And be sure to post your project on the Scrap Our Stash blog and let us see it!!!  TFL!

3 comments:

  1. JOni this is beautiful I love it! Great work using your stash... and your not that messy!
    xoxoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrific challenge! I think we should all try doing one of these at least once a week. I love the way the color pops on the white background. You have such a knack for that.
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete