Saturday, December 26, 2009

You Did What? (Dirty Shoes Layout) - Capture #22

This is my third post in a row for sketch challenges I've done for Lets Capture These Sketches.  (I think I love this blog!!)
Here is sketch #22.  A bit daunting at first!!!

But this is what I came up with.  I used an older photo of Joseph that had been sitting on my table for a while...I've been wanting to scrap it, but just couldn't quite get there.  GOT THERE!!!
Papers & embellies are Scenic Route from an old Personal Scrapper kit.
This was going to be my DT submission for ... well I can't say without giving it away.  But it's not due until "after" this challenge is over.  So I guess I'll be doing that DT assignment again, since I love how this turned out and wanted to be sure it was posted here for the sketch!!!  TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment