Monday, January 11, 2010

Cute Suit (Practical Scrappers DT - Glitter/Bling)

This week at Practical Scrappers, our challenge is to use Glitter/Bling.
Who said boy pages can't have glitter/bling? Not me!!



I used a Prima transparancy that had some glitter on it already. I added Stickles around the transparency & right on the photo edges.  The swirly rub-ons are Basic Grey "Bling it On" -- I used the bling from those and also added some blue Stickles dots for added color & bling.  The "Precious" bling is Prima and the Cross blingy brad is Creative Imaginations.  Glitter Alphas are AC thickers (large & brackets) and Making Memories (small).  Click on layout to enlarge and get a better view, if you want.  TFL!!  -- And get over to Practical Scrappers & upload your glitter/bling projects....go....do it!

3 comments:

  1. Seems to be working now.

    Great job on this challenge! Love your website :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Look I can comment now on how much I love this layout! I really love what you did with the tansparency... it is very cool

    of course it helps that you have such a handsome model! *wink*

    xoxox
    e

    ReplyDelete