Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gettin' Some Air (Sketchy Thursday 1.07.10 challenge)

This week at Sketchy Thursdays -- the AWESOME sketch is:

And here is my layout ..  Joseph doing flips on the Bungy trampoline at Glendale Glitters.
(He saves his own money to be able to do this... and yes, that story is scrapbooked already...this is just an extra photo that I thought was fun for this sketch & paper).  Oh, the paper is Bam Pop that I got in a Torendi kit.  And the letters WERE AC Remarks stickers that DIDN'T STICK...they kept peeling up, even when I tried to add glue dots.  So I just traced around them and took them off.  I think it turned out ok...


3 comments:

  1. i really like how you solved your letter "problem"... I don't know what it looked like before, but I think the title looks awesome now!! :)
    ~qsogirl at vegetablog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you did your title. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOO Cool!!! Love that pic and how you flipped the title like that! NICE! Thanks for playing!
    -Diana, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete