Friday, January 22, 2010

I (heart) U - (Frosted Designs DT - Chipboard)

This week at Frosted Designs our challenge is to use chipboard.

The puzzle pieces are Rusty Pickle & I painted them brown and then scuffed up the edges so you could see the outlines really well (and you can tell it's a puzzle!!).  The creams & reds are all Bo Bunny & Heidi Swapp chipboard (used as packaged).  And the little sticker that says Love & Kisses is mounted on a chipboard square.  Of course, I had to pop-dot the photo since 1/2 of it was on the cb puzzle pieces.   So then all the other pieces in that lower left corner are all layered and this has a real pretty look in person.  I should've taken a close up photo of that, but didn't think of it until I was sitting here typing!!  Anyway..TFL.
(you can double click on the layout to get an closer look, if you want to see details)

1 comment:

  1. Joni, I'm all about this one! Love those big puzzle pieces and the reds and Love it girl!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete