Monday, January 25, 2010

You have My Eyes (Practical Scrappers DT - 2+ pp challenge)

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is to use 2 or more Patterned Papers. 

I LOVE the Jillibean Soup papers... (these are some of the "old" lines...gorgeous new stuff coming out at CHA this week)...   So here is a layout I did using some of those papers.  I love how this photo of Joseph's face (specifically his eyes) looks EXACTLY like mine.  So, it was a fun thing for me to document for him.  Everything is Jillibean Soup except the buttons & rhinestones (in the buttons) and the alphas.    I also used a sketch from Creative Scrappers (sketch #85).


3 comments:

  1. Joni, I love this photo of your little man! I think it's great that you are documenting this! Love your dps! Great job on the sketch!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joni! Great take on this sketch! I love the Jillibean papers too :)

    ReplyDelete