Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Candy Cane Tree (Scrap Our Stash DT - Feb)

Our challenge at Scrap Our Stash for Feb, is to use "10" in some way, shape or form.  So this is my second layout for this month.  I used 10 different pieces of American Craft Patterned Paper.  (paper courtesy of my good buddy Erika who got a great deal and shared with me!!)  Also, each piece of PP has a "word" from Making Memories "word fetti" and a brad.
This tree was a blast...we had a few of those big huge plastic candy canes and didn't know what to do with them..we stuck them in this palm tree...it was so funny we ran back to the dollar store and bought all the rest they had (which was only 4). 

2 comments:

  1. I missed this on SOS I have to go find it. Love the papers and how you had them focus on the picture. Great title and red border.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is too cute. I love all the different papers you used on it.

    Corinna

    ReplyDelete