Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Puddle Jumpin' (SOUS 2.12 sketch)

This weeks challenge at Stuck on U Sketches is using this sketch:
I jotted the layout down on a scrap piece of paper before going to Erika's to crop on Friday.  I didn't write down that it needed PINK!!!  So, I was in horror when I went back to their blog and read that.  Then I realized that the October Afternoon paper I chose.....has pink in the stripes!!  Whew!!!
I just re-read their post again and it says RED or PINK...I'm all good.  I think I almost always have RED on my layouts!!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done, love the design paper. I see plenty of pink, and red too. You should be safe.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun layout, I love the sketch. :)

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, I love your take on the sketch and yes, you are good to go on the color challenge. What a cute pix .. it kind of says it all .. joy, discovery, fun .. love it! Thanks for playing with us this week1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your funny! That is something I would have done and freaked! but your all good! LOL! Funny how sometime you notice that go to color on all your stuff...I wonder if I do that?
    Anyways so glad to see this LO, its just too cute! Love those paper choices!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous take on the sketch...so very well done. I love the picture too! You designed this perfectly...wonderful papers...colors are fab!!! so happy you could join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout!

    JONI... you have WON the prize from Kustom Die Kuts for the "Become a Follower" contest. Please contact me at kustomdiekuts(at)live(dot)com with your mailing information!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute layout.. I adore your take on this weeks sketch and your colors are perfect for the challenge..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete