Monday, February 1, 2010

Thanks for my Blessings - Practical Scrappers DT - Die Cut Challenge

This week at Practical Scrappers the challenge is to use your Die-Cut machine.  Well, since I don't have one, (and I don't want one), I had to get creative. 
About a year ago, my good friend Erika let me borrow her Cricut for about a week.  It sat on my sb table and I randomly cut lots of titles and hearts...etc.  Just to see if I wanted to buy one for myself.  Well, I still had all those random cuts in a drawer (waiting to be used on cards), so I pulled them out and came up with this layout.  The "Gift from God" is a pre-cut Die from EZ Laser.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic. The layout draws our eye to the picture, and the picture shows such happiness.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tanya on this one, you are really drawn to the photo as the focal point of this page! Love it too!!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job!! Love the white background and the black lettering!! Adorable photo!!

    ReplyDelete