Wednesday, April 7, 2010

2 MME layouts

Well, since these 2 layouts are both My Minds Eye products, I'm going to post them both in the same post.
I really love how this "Boys of a Feather" layout turned out.  It's got some dimension that you can't really see in this photo, so it looks better in person.  























The "Charmer or What" layout was started from an "edge" challenge, but it ended up being borders so that's ok.  They are popped and I really like the look.  Mostly MME products, some other stuff..but used both old and new MME stuff.  This layout was done the same night (Friday) as the quote from Joseph where he used "or what?"...click to enlarge and read the journaling!!






















2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts Joni!
    I tagged you in a blog chain, you can check out the deets on my blog
    http://createdbylisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never stop amazing me! Beautiful work!
    Oh, and I tagged you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete