Friday, April 2, 2010

Pucker Up Baby

This week at Frosted Designs our challenge is a COLOR challenge!!!  Hot pink, Lime Green and Black.... wow...Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.  Here is what I did.  I have these great die cuts from KUSTOM DIE KUTS and I used their really cool circle "lips" die cut on this layout.  So I started with that and built from there.  I painted chipboard alphas and a heart, stitched on some pleated fabric and found a really old photo of Joseph doing a "pucker" ... It was fun to pull out an old photo (he was only 2....time flies!!)  Go check out the sites mentioned above and see the cool stuff at both places!!























2 comments:

  1. Girlie, you know how to do up a layout! Love the lips and the arrow....your layout is just perfect!!!!!
    Blessigs,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is cute. I like the fact that you really can use pink on a boy's layout. It looks great, well done.

    ReplyDelete