Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I MADE A CARD!!!

This month at Scrap Our Stash, the challenge is to do somethign "out of our box"...  ok, perfect time for me to TRY to make a card.  I don't DO cards....they just seem to be missing something (a picture maybe?)...
So, I've been seeing the "easel cards" and that looked interesting, so I gave it a whirl and this is what I came up with. I'm actually very happy with it.  It's for my son's teacher for "end of the year"... can you believe that?  The school year is almost over?  (our first one...he'll be in 1st Grade next year....scary!!)
Sorry, got off track there.  TFL!!

3 comments:

  1. Watch out girlie, you'll be hooked before you know it! Cards are so much fun, just like this fabby one you created. I love the birdies and the great colors! Outstanding on your first one!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For not doing cards... this one turned out AMAZING!! I love the bright colors you used.. perfect for a teacher!! Way to go!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for comin by my blog. I have been meaning to come see you and your fabulous work! Things have been so busy, but I love stoppin by! Your card is just beautiful! Oh, and I just love your "Big Brother" layout! I read the journaling and it was so touching! God is good and your little guys is adorable! Your layouts are always a treat!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete