Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nikki Sivils Cards

Ok...so now that I've made a few cards, I'm starting to like it a little...even though I think it's harder to do cards than layouts.  I'm having fun making Easel Cards... so.... Nikki Sivils is having a card challenge this month and since I won some really cool papers from her lines, I thought I'd better give it a shot.
This card I made for my son...he's graduating from Kindergarten this week...so I made him a little "congrats" card from the Henry's Brillance line.

And I made this card for a friend's birthday..although if she sees it here, I guess I'll have to make her a different one!!  Erika...don't read any further...look away!!
  Using Ellie's Day out line.

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Joni!!! U rocked the cards girl!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee both of these!! WOW WOW WOW!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along Nikki Sivils! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo nice! Perfect use of those papers, sure glad you gave it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love both of these cards!!!! thanks so much for playing along with us over at nikki sivils!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards! thanks for joining in the challenge
    Anna (NS DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you're not a card maker! These 2 cards are so sweet! Congrats on the graduation... such a fun age! My Henry just had his 8th grade graduation.... yikes!! It all goes by so fast! Thanks for playing along with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are TOTALLY adorable! Thanks for joining us this month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are fantastic!! I love the easel style. Love the flag on the graduation card and the title on the fun girly card. Thanks for joining us!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joni.... you are totally rockin' these cards!! And you are making me want to attempt a few!! Maybe after school is out.... LOL!!! I am seriously lovin the one with the shoe!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE IT.. I better get that for my birthday! I love you for making me a card.. I know that is harder for you! I don't know why they always rock..
    xoxoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete