Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday DT layouts & blog hop still going on!!

If you are here for the SCRAP OUR STASH BLOG HOP...scroll down to the prior post or CLICK RIGHT HERE and this will take you to my prior post.

Ok... so it's FRIDAY....that means 2 of the DT's that I'm on have projects that post of Fridays...so without further ado.... 
Over at FROSTED DESIGNS the challenge is to use song lyrics somewhere on your page....
So, we know the song lyrics are really Hey Hey we're the Monkees....but this is a good example of "interpreting the challenge" and it's still obvious what song was used even though I changed the title a little to fit my layout. (or at least I hope it's obvious.....everyone knows who the Monkees are right?) OMG..am I showing my age?? lol!! 
And at Alphabet Challenge this week our letter is M... and M is for MEN...  So I did this really simple layout using Fancy Pants (Like Father, Like Son line) and used a photo from our recent SF trip (they were at the top of Lombard Street)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!!  Don't forget to check out the BLOG HOP at SCRAP OUR STASH!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!! I love love love that monkey one Joni!!! And the My Men one is GORGEOUS!!!!! These are AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are both wonderful! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment! I made the correction! Love the monkey layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni
    I love love love both of these layouts.. I miss you terribly... love you all..
    xoxox
    e

    ReplyDelete