Thursday, July 15, 2010

Haircut Time

This month at Scrap Our Stash the challenge is to use Eyelets and/or Brads.
I also used a sketch from Sketch Savvy (#30)-- wow are these cool sketches!!
This is just Joseph "pre" and "post" haircut.....
I used LYB Gen Z papers & hand cut the yellow frame around the top & used a negative strip of stickers from Sasafrass's border sheets and added a bunch of coordinating brads.  Also the clock is Maya Road w/a LYB Gen Z "gear" center (attached with a brad).

Here's Susan Stringfellow's sketch from Sketch Savvy...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link to your great blog! Love the layout and I have added it to my sketch blog with a link to your layout. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! Sorry it's been so long! So much going on~ Your work is as great as ever! Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I love the "We" Layout! So cute! Loved it! great work and hope all is well!
    Blessings!
    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Joni!! I love love love the before and after photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete