Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2 Layouts for SOUS

So, I've been lurking at Stuck on u Sketches for a while and finally got this sketch layout done.....only to find that I missed the deadline to get it posted on their site...so I'm sharing here anyway....

Because this weeks challenge is to do something SUMMER INSPIRED.....and I did a layout for that too....and I'm going to make the deadline this week!!!! 

So first is EXTREME SOAK (backyard w/Super Soakers).....

And then here is last week's sketch and my layout Our Little Star...

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you made it! So glad that I got to see both of these. Fabulous work! Love that pp in the first one and the fun pix. And love the LG paper on the second .. so good for football pix! Hope to see you back now that you aren't lurking anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are BOTH AWESOME Joni!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni, do you know that most of the time when I join in challenges that I miss them! LOL! I remember one of the first times I tried combining challenges I missed most of them...I was so frustrated b/c of trying to get all the things onto my project only to have missed the deadline! argh! LMBO! Live and learn!
    I am so glad that you joined us but even if you can't, still glad that you come by and see what we have for you!
    I really really love what you have done. First off, love the paper choices. And the neat way of using them...the sketch LO turned out awesome, so sorry you missed that. But I just love both (and now that I am a Mom to 2 boys (and a daughter) I appreciate seeing "boy" pages!
    Thanks for playing Joni!

    ReplyDelete