Thursday, August 5, 2010

Design Team Posts!!!!

This week at Alphabet Challenge our letter is O --- O for OVALS.... now this is reasonably easy for a card...but I don't think I've EVER used OVALS on a layout...so after some fretting and lots of thought...I came up with this layout that I absolutely LOVE!!!!  (I'm allowed to love my own layouts right??)

And this week at FROSTED DESIGNS the challenge is CELEBRATE LIFE!!!  What a great and wide challenge!!!  I use these photos of Joseph playing tag with the waves of the Pacific Ocean...Celebrating Life and just being a boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are sooooooooooooooooooooo ALLOWED to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE your lo's!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the oval one and love love love love the beach one....loving that bo-bunny sun kissed like...YUM-O! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete