Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday...DT posts...!!!!

This week at   Frosted Designs    the challenge is a RECIPE challenge....Here is a list of the ingredients -- you must use at least 5 of them.

1. Punch or punches   2. Felt    3. Ribbon    4. Pink, blue or purple   5. Flowers   6. Banner   7. Bird    8. Buttons   9. Butterflies  10.Glitter

For my JOSEPH layout I used My Minds Eye (BLUE-1) papers. The title is a BANNER (2) strung together with RIBBON (3). I have some BIRDS (4) across the very top right and an owl at the lower left. BUTTONS (5) in several places & a FLOWER (6) die cut above the journal box.

And at Alphabet Challenge the letter this week is P ... P for PUNCHES.
I used a Stampin' Up label punch and Bo Bunny's Block Party line and created this little fun layout of Joseph on the double decker carousel at Pier 39.

7 comments:

  1. Both layouts are great! Love the numbered paper on the first one and how it ties in with your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are AMAZING Joni! I love love love love the way you did his name with the banner on that first one and love love love love love love love that background on that 2nd one! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers!! these are two fabulous LOS!! I love the way you used all the punches in that second one... and your mix of papers is too fun!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joni, I didn't know you are in the Frosted Desings' DT!!!
    Diana, is one of my best online friends!!!!!

    I love your layouts, specially the fisrt one, the title job is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both GORGEOUS!!! love all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are Dynomite! I love how clean yet detailed the first one is and I love how colorful yet non-girly the second one is! Great eye for detail! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete