Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hard Times!!!

I completed this layout for PRACTICAL SCRAPPERS...it's their 1 year anniversary and they invited former DT members (like me..I was one of their inagural designers), to contribute to their celebration.  Each day this week features some sort of theme using the number 1. 
My layout posted on Monday 8/2, and my theme was "my one favorite scrapbook supply"...Um....I'm a die-cut paper addict!!! 
I really LOVE the story that I journaled on this layout....so be sure to double click on the layout to make it big so you can read it..
And, I know, I know...I keep using this one photo over and over again...but I don't have that many of me with Joseph and it's a good one...so.......well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that journaling is PRECIOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Joni!!! GREAT colors!! And see... now you have even a BETTER excuse to get more photos of the 2 of you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete