Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Queen of Everything

Ok...I just have to share with you something that is TOO GOOD TO MISS!!!!

I found Paige and her BLOG THE BUMPY RIDE by following some scrapbooking website back to her..... well, I gotta tellyou...I"m SOOO glad that I did. 

Paige has named herself THE QUEEN OF EVERTHING...and after reading her blog for a while, I can attest to that!  She has hooked me up with some cool things, given some great tips & advice and most importantly has shared personal stories, both serious ones and funny ones...ALWAYS from the heart.

I love reading her blog everyday....  you should click on it and check it out.  You can read today's post....but I strong recommend reading a back through a couple days just to kinda get a feel for her .....

You may sometimes find a reference that you "don't quite" understand if you're a new reader....I just asked in my comments and she emailed me with an explanation (or a link to the blog post where she originally discussed)...gotta love that!!!

Check her out...you won't be sorry!!!     And Paige actually lives her in the Phoenix area...probably about 10-15 miles away from me, but yet we've never met!  Someday, I'm sure we will!!!

3 comments:

  1. THANKS so much Joni! I really appreciate you spreading the word; and I'm so glad that you enjoy taking the RIDE with me. Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love paige...and can't wait to meet you too!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete