Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Flying Free & Snowman Poop!!!


This week at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge is RIBBON!!!  Now I"m not on the "regular" challenge team any more...I'm on the sketch team....but Barb over at FD calls me an "overachiever"....I kinda am proud of that!!!

So, also our sponsor this month is THE CUTTING CAFE and she sent us some really cute digis!!!  So Joseph and I used old embellie packaging, and used the digi snowflakes & digi tag to make these cute little gifts for G-parents....we used Ribbon to tie the tag onto the embellie container.



Ok..so I mentioned that I'm really on the SKETCH team at Frosted....and Tuesdays are new sketch days....(every other week)...so here is this week's sketch and my layout AND I USED RIBBON for the regular challenge this week.  I pleated it along the lower edge and added a little spash to the top right!!



 



And this week at ALPHABET CHALLENGE G-Glitter.... and I used glitter alphas & embellies on this layout.  Also, there is a DT call over there....I'm stepping down after I finish this round of the alphabet (K will be my last letter since I started w/L last time)...   This is mostly a card/project blog and I loved being the only layout person ... but with a total of 5 DT's.... I had to make some tough choices and this term was coming to an end, so it just seemed appropriate. 
Had fun, great challenges ...great ladies....lots of commenting (over 100 entries per week!!)

And over at MEMORABLE SEAONS Kristin posted a challenge to do our "kryptonite" color...meaning the one we DON'T use.  Well as I got started...I got out this Prima Paintable paper and started working and ended up doing this layout with colored pencils....  not really what the challenge called for?  Pic in San Fran on the Cable Car (realized I need to go back and journal that on the layout!!) 


2 comments:

  1. These are all awesome! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the little gifts you and Joseph made...and loving the city view lo......it really looks like he is in the midst of it!! Ohhhhhhhhh and I sent you an email with Bern's info on it...hoping you got it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you are an overachiever!! Keep those LOs and projects coming!! heehee!! Your snowman poop project is tooo cute! I'm sure the grandparents adored them! Your sketch LO turned out great! I love the misting that you did on it and the title is sooo fun!! And... because I seem to have a lot to say today...lol!!... I love that you drew the background on the San Fran LO yourself! How clever are you?!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete