Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lucky Man, Family Resemblance & Inside Joke!!

Howdy!!!  So right now we're having a THROWDOWN challenge (Bobby Flay style) at MEMORABLE SEASONS (7 weeks of fun!!)  .. each week a DT member gives you a throwdown challenge using their own style...This week our "throwdown chef" is Kristin and her challenge is WHITE SPACE (main ingredient),  and her special seasonings are Misting, Masking & Doodling. 

Here is my layout:



And at FROSTED DESIGNS our "sketch along Tuesday" sketch is this:


And I made this layout using Graphic 45 papers....
And then I found out our sponsor was Nikki Sivils so I used her Tree Love collection and made another layout using the same sketch.  Now, her collections don't have big die cuts and I didn't have any "large" pieces of this line left, so I drew my own die-cut...  I really like how that turned out..so I may just do that again!!

3 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these girl!! You know I loveeeeeeeeee the tree love one...and loving the misting on that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joni loved both of your layouts for Frosted Designs, but the one for Memorable Seasons is amazing!!! Love the misting!!!

    ReplyDelete