Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday sketch & sneak peek!!

This week at FROSTED DESIGNS this is our Sketch Along Tuesday sketch by Debbie!!


I had a little fun with some Echo Park and created this:


Also wanted to share another layout that I finished for Joseph's First Grade album:
I cut a slit in the background paper for the accompanying homework & teachers grade could slide in.  It's not attched on the back, but will be fine once I put this in sheet protectors in his album.



And don't forget to stop back tomorrow (June 1st) as I reveal my DT Kit layouts for MEMORABLE SEASONS --- Here is a sneak I posted today on the Message Board over there...


2 comments:

  1. Dangit...that first one reminds me that I need to pay you a visit for a little present I owe you! *wink*.... Brian is out of town this week.... but maybe early next week we can stop by on the way home from work :):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee these...and loving that pyramid he made!! VERY COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvvve that pyramid lo-the detail in the doodling is awesome! Of course I love that sketch-think I might give it a whirl-love your example!

    ReplyDelete