Monday, June 13, 2011

Frosted Designs 2 page sketch this week!!!


Wow!!!  A 2 pager this week!!  This week at FROSTED DESIGNS our wonderful sketch is a 2 pager for our "Sketch Along Tuesday" challenge!!


I created this layout of one of Joseph's school projects (which usually need to be 2 pagers since there are so many pics of it!!)


Also, I wanted to share a couple layouts for MEMORABLE SEASONS -- our challenge this week is our monthly "MEMBER OF THE MONTH" feature where we feature one of our board members and lift their layouts.  I actually couldn't decide, so I ended up lifting 2 of Detta's layouts:
These are both mine...to see hers and the other DT lifts click HERE


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeee the misting on the first one!! And girllllllll... we need to get together! I miss you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your two pager!!! What a great way to capture Joseph's projects! Love the misting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joni all of your layouts are always so fabulous.. BUT I am head over heels in love (and stealing) at the game.. great photo, cute kid... no like seriously cute colors and design rock... I LOVE IT..
    AND you did a double pager.. I really love that too cause well Joe is cute and I love that you always stay true to your style and PURPOSE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that double sided sketch - great job!

    ReplyDelete