Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Art & Handprints & Fishing!!!

This week at SKETCHES IN THYME we are having another "open" sketch challenge week!!  I used
the LEFT side of this sketch from SKETCH SAVVY


And this is my layout about Joseph's ART that his school PURCHASED from him for their
PERMANENT ART COLLECTION!!!



Also wanted to share a layout that I "totally lifted" but love how it turned out..  I saw a layout over on the Lily Bee blog by Ronda Palazzari -- and I had been trying to figure out how to scrap this photo of the "Stepping Stone" that Joseph gave me for Mother's Day and when I saw this layout, I knew..... so here is what I did:
(Thanks Ronda!! -- and I even used Lily Bee papers too!)



And I thought I'd share one more..... This layout is from our Ohio vacation this summer.  Joseph caught a bass on the very first cast EVER (first time he's ever been fishing).....  I used October Afternoon Campfire papers.  (and that glare is on the actual photo...  just a bad angle... not much posing going on when I wasn't really ready for him to catch a fish on the first cast....AND the fish was wiggly and Joseph didn't want to hold it!!)

4 comments:

  1. beautiful layouts. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooooo AWESOME that his school bought his artwork!! WOW!! What an honor! I loveeeeeeee all of these!! That design on the fishing one is way COOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all that you've created Joni! That is so cool that Joseph got paid for a piece of artwork! Awesome!! And love that fishing layout. Your photo placement is perfect keeping the "lake" visable...you rocked it! Love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great layouts, Joni! LOVE that your son is so creative and that you're scrapping it every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete