Monday, July 11, 2011

This week at FROSTED DESIGNS our wonderful sketch is this:


And my layout is Joseph's poem that he wrote and was chosen to read at Poetry night at school...
I made him write his poem on the layout:
If you double click on this layout below, you can see the details and read his poem too!!



And at Memorable Seasons we are in Week #4 of our "Last Scrapper Standing" contest...  This weeks challenge... 
1) NO PHOTO
2) use 3 different Manufactuers Patterned papers - I used Crate, Sass Lass & Studio Calico
3) use at least 20 of the "same" embellishment..     I used 20 DIE CUTS...  (along with some other embellies)

This was an assignment Joseph brought home from school... I thought it was "smart"... although I'm not sure how practical or logical it is...lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee these!!! Loving all the circles in the first one and LOVING that you included his school work in the second one!! Did you get my email about the 30th?? :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete