Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vacation is over & Catching up on some posts!!

Well....we're finally back from vacation!!!  Great to get away and also great to be home...kwim??

So today at SKETCHES IN THYME we have this really cute sketch!!!


And here's my DT layout:



Also, this month at SCRAP OUR STASH our challenge is to use RED, WHITE AND BLUE...
So here is a layout I did that posted over there on Monday (sorry, I was out of town when I found out the post date, so I missed it).


And.... at MEMORABLE SEASONS, my DT kit this month was October Afternoon's Rocket Age Collection...  I added some other pieces that didn't come in my kit and here are the projects that I did:
(oh, here's a quick shot of the kit too)



When I got the chipboard album, I knew exactly what I was going to do .... Joseph has these really cute "allowance" jars.... so I did a makeover....
BEFORE:

AFTER:



And my layouts:
 Non-Rocket Themed:

I made this card for my parents and left it for them in Ohio to find it after we left!


OH, almost forgot this one.. ..... also at MEMORABLE SEASONS we are having a "LAST SCRAPPER STANDING" Contest...  (I'm hosting week 5 in a few weeks)
We are currently in week 3 ..  the challenge is
1) use this sketch
2) use 7 stars
3) Main color of Red, White OR Blue

So here is the layout I did for that challenge:

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I loveeeeeeeeeeee all of these!!! You are amazing my dearest! Hope you had a good time! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, girl! You've been uber busy! Gorgeous papercrafty numbers and layouts! I absolutely adore the turquoise and red color combo on our new SIT sketch! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete