Friday, November 4, 2011

Family and Snow Fun...

Today is Fabulous Friday Challenge day over at Frosted Designs .. and our topic this week is FAMILY...

Here's my DT layout:

And at MEMORABLE SEASONS our DT kits will now be used for challenges throughout the month (instead of all revealed on the 1st of the month)....
So I had the first challenge this week...and it is to ALTER YOUR ABC's...
Here is a layout I did that had glittery silver alphas..and I inked them in blue...
Also used all the "dots" on the Alpha sheet to decorate the raining circles...


Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. You are rockin' again girl!! Loveeeeeee these!! Loving those colors in the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both layouts are pretty amazing!! I love the mix of patterned papers on the family one and the raining snow on the second one looks incredible!! Nice work!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete