Friday, November 18, 2011

Playing Catch up!!

Ok...so I really messed this up...  Over at SKETCHES IN THYME, I'm on the DT rotation that posted LAST week (and next week)... since we do every other week..  but I was an "over achiever" and did a layout for my "off" week...and it posted yesterday on the blog... but I didn't post it HERE on my blog...cuz I got the weeks mixed up and didn't check my "chart" well enough... DUH!!!   So here it is....




Ok..so on to TODAY's business....  FROSTED DESIGNS Fabulous Friday challenge.... this week is....
DIE CUTS!!!!  So, I wasn't sure if I should use a "die cut paper" or "an actual die cut"... I don't have a die cut machine...  so, I used both..  The large scallop paper is Die-Cut (it's actually a calender and i turned it upside down and covered up the "months")  and the Title "Too Cute" is a die cut that I've had in my stash...FOR EVAH!!!

So on to some items for my DT at MEMORABLE SEASONS ...

I issued a challenge to use the word "CRAZY" in your title or journaling..
Here is my layout using my Nov DT kit featuring Prima North Country...


And... Sally issued a recipe challenge...
2 photos, 3 leaves, stitching, scallop border & a banner.
I used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration and this is what I made:



And..my absolute favorite from this post is this one...
Audrey issued a challenge to use this Ad as inspiration:

I LOVED the squares and frames...so i took some chipboard that was "checkered" and 2 frames and misted onto this Kraft background.  Then I re-used the frames in a different position and played with a few embellies and got this result:

Thanks for visiting me today!!



1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow wow!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! You always AMAZE me with your creations and your way to make your colors match perfectly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete