Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hellooooooo 2012

Howdy... back to the grindstone after the holidays??... crazy fun times, huh?

So, today for SKETCHES IN THYME we have this fun and simple sketch...  (LOVE IT)


And here is my Fun and Simple layout!!


And over at Memorable Seaons we've been playing with some fun stuff...
We're having a sketch-a-thon..!!

Here are the first few days...
Sketch #1:


Sketch #2:

I had day 3 (today) and here is my sketch from SKETCH SAVVY 

And the layout I made using my Jan DT kit, featuring LYB Twig:


And I also made this layout...for Erika's Issue challenge over at the CK blog...
Challenge was to use a "mood"... In our house THANKFUL is a mood...
Used Amy Tangerine (everything)


Thanks for coming by today... 

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love these my friend!! LOVING all the ribbons and stitching!! And loving that you used up some Sass stash!! I just found a bunch in my craft closet and wanna use it now! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE how you pack your posts so full of paper crafted inspiration, Joni! Beautiful work! TFS!

    ReplyDelete