Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a JOSEPH CANVAS!!!!

Join us next week for a blog hop!!!



Ok..so making a canvas isn't all the big of news....  But Joseph snagged this one for his room....
 ( I'm thinking that's about the best compliment I can get, huh?)

FROSTED DESIGNS challenge this week is to use PAINT... So, I've been having fun making canvases lately...and so I made this one (11x14)... and on Sunday 1/15, there will be a tutorial on their blog showing how I made it...  FUN STUFF!!!  The black is paint and all the red/blue/white on the letters...is crackle paint.




And at Memorable Seasons...we continue our Sketchathon...
Here's another one...

1 comment:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that canvas!!!! LOVING the sideways "O" ... and LOVING the lo!!! Think I saw the beginning stages of that one! *wink* :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete