Friday, May 4, 2012

Today's fun stuff!!

Today at Frosted Designs we have a recipe challenge.....  purple, butterflies,  brads, ribbon, rubons, glitter, stickers & flower...(use at least 4)..

Here's my layout... (this is a friends little girl)

And a layout for Sketches in Thyme



And some that I've done for Memorable Seasons:
Last month I finished the month of my MME Follow Your Heart papers with this "use only scraps" layout:

And this month, I'm working with Jillibean Neopolitan Bean Bisque...so here is my first layout and card:


2 comments:

  1. *sigh* is he asking to be called Joe now?? :( I loveeeeeeeeeeee all of these!! You are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work Joni! I LOVE what you are doing with the new Jillibean Soup line, very creative, its making me want it now!

    ReplyDelete