Friday, June 1, 2012

Punching it at Frosted Designs

This post is pre-scheduled...as it's posting, I'm probably leaving CA for the drive home...
EDIT:  Well, since 6/1/2012 at 8am has come and gone and blogger did NOT post this...I'm having to do it manually?....what the heck is that about???


So today at FROSTED DESIGNS our challenge is PUNCHES...

So I used several border punches on the bottom of this layout and a circle punch for the circles by the title...
and a border punch at the top (backed in orange) and then i used the punched part along the left edge too (no waste for me!!)


And this layout & cards using Amy Tan Sketchbook postd at Memorable Seasons today too..


1 comment:

  1. You have been rockin' them out again my friend!! These are all amazing!! LOVING that photo on the U R Awesome one!!!

    ReplyDelete