Monday, July 30, 2012

May SNR Mag layouts & some other stuff too!

This week at SKETCHES IN THYME we have this fun 2 pager...

And this layout I did from misc pics from our trip to CARLSBAD...


And....a few for Memorable Seasons




And...here are the layouts & cards that were published in the May issue of SNR magazine...

3-5 Photos:
(this layout previously done for Sketches in Thyme back in Feb)


Use Stash of Rub-ons:

Not Perfect Pics:

Yellow:

Free For All (anything):

KISS (Keep it Simple, Sweetheart)

Word: Adventure

Sketch:

Things we do together:

and some cards:
Geometric Shapes:


Father's Day

Using a sketch:

Animal:
(the word means hello in Swahili)

Love ya... (hi Julie!!)

1 comment:

  1. Hi love!!! lol!! I love love love love these... LOVING that title on the Lego one!!! Toooooooooo funny!!! And I used some of the MME paper you gave me on an altered project on my bloggy today! :)

    ReplyDelete