Saturday, September 15, 2012

Artful Delight Kit, Sketch N Scrap & CK Blog layouts


OK...just a couple this week to share:

Over at Sketch N Scrap they have this fun sketch:

and I made this layout:

And at MEMORABLE SEASONS there is a challenge to use a "sunburst", so I used my Sept kit from
ARTFUL DELIGHT -- The paper had 3 sections that were "specific" to Birthday, so I used other papers & covered those sections...

And for FROSTED DESIGNS this week, our challenge is Journaling cards...
I used 4 on this layout...

And a couple for the CK Blog...

This one is to use a "camera" embellishment:

and my fave today is this one... using "scale"...
I used different sized Stars...
And..I like the little circle flag embellies under the right edge of the photo (between the title words)...they are actually 3 diff embelles.. chipboard, sticker & brad...

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous layouts Joni! I love them all! I love how you used the twine for a border on the Beetle Jump layout and adore the sunburst layout, how creative! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous!!!! I love love love that sunburst one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fantastic layouts! Love what you did with the Sketch~N~Scrap layout and the sunburst is amazing! Thanks so much for playing with us at SnS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these Joni! Your sunburst is amazing and loving the creative use of journaling blocks. Heaven knows I have a ton of those. Darling layouts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been busy! Wonderful Layouts! Thanks so much for sharing and participating in the Sketch N Scrap Challenge!

    ReplyDelete